360 Online Marketing offers our pay per click management clients over a decade experience and success in developing, setting up and managing fully customized and scalable pay per click advertising accounts for both service and product (ecommerce)-oriented businesses on platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and more. We’ve been managing PPC accounts since the start. See what our experience and expertise can do for your business today!
Launching a new pay per click campaign will immediately enhance your company’s online presence in front of your target market. The knowledge and prior experience that go into both the setup and ongoing management of your PPC account will ultimately end up being the primary factor in maximizing ROI from this initiative. The money you are paying to Google, Microsoft or Facebook for ad clicks will quickly outweigh the upfront setup and ongoing management fee expenses. It is very easy to spend a small fortune on PPC, where the average cost per click has increased substantially across nearly all market segments over the past several years.
We specialize in developing and implementing complete, professional PPC management strategies that encompass the lifetime of the PPC management process; from the initial account setup, through the early post-launch phase where constant adjustments are being made, to the mid-life maturity of the account where it is steadily progressing and expanding its budget, size and market-reach, to the full-scale implementation of what PPC can deliver to your business profit-wise when account content is fully-optimized.
Our post-setup PPC management work includes the following:
• Ad copy A/B split testing in determining the most effective combination of ad header and body copy messaging.
• Keyword bid optimization for optimal account performance at any budget level that scales with changing needs and goals
• Expansion of the targeted keyword and negative keyword batches using the latest data and search term reports
• Keyword quality score optimization
• Landing page keyword and messaging adjustments
• Account and campaign-level targeting and settings adjustments to maintain optimal performance as budgets, targeting and needs change
• Web page creation/re-segmentation in conjunction with expansion of the PPC account’s reach and overall presence as needed
Many more techniques can and will be used. The above is a small sample of the core areas of emphasis we typically focus on. Any work we do will always be kept completely transparent to you
Our clients, and even many other industry professionals who we have collaborated with over the years agree that our level of service, attention to detail and overall quality of work and results attained with respect to our management fees represent an exceptional value in the world of pay per click management. Call (303) 952-0383 or Contact Us today for a professional assessment of your pay per click account’s performance and how we can take it to the next level!